1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Why I love my bestfriend
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask
Most of the intelligence community doesn’t believe he exists. The ones that do call him the Winter Soldier. He’s a ghost, you’ll never find him.
But I k n e w him.
#in which Bruce Banner finally finds somebody who isn’t afraid to kid around with him #because he has a sense of humour after all #’i’m sorry, that was mean’ anyone? #but everybody tiptoes around him because ‘oh shit, he’s a monster’ #but then he meets Tony #someone who’s not afraid to be around him #someone who might actually be a friend #and that means so much to him and permeates so deep that even when he’s the fucking Hulk he still wants to save Tony’s ass #because by not treating the Hulk like a monster, Tony stopped him from being one
#SCIENCE BRO FEELS
#because by not treating the Hulk like a monster, Tony stopped him from being one
SCIENCE BROS 5EVA
Ever since last night I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my brass fingernails. First of all. NO, they are not prosthesis. i have them for a specific reason.
Here’s what they look like:
Ginny Weasley 30 day Character Challenge: Day 10
Who is her ideal life partner in your opinion? Is it Harry, anyone else from HP or an OC?
Harry is Ginny’s ideal match and life partner. How do i know this? Let me count the ways….
1. JK created them to be soulmates. It really doesn’t get better than that. They are each other’s perfect complements.
2. Harry is the one Ginny wanted. This is an incontestable fact. She loved him from the very beginning. And her love only grew and matured with age.
3. Their shared experience of having their souls so intimately touched by Voldemort makes them ideally suited to understand each other’s demons and help each other deal with them.
4. Harry loves Ginny and has always cared for her. All seven books have instances of Harry noticing Ginny, worrying about her, disapproving of her brothers’ treatment of her, gently dispelling her fears, being attracted to her, and loving her. What more could a girl want?
5. Harry shares her sense of humor and values the same things as Ginny does. I have no doubt that Harry would be her fiercest defender and biggest cheerleader in all her endeavors.
6. Harry would never underestimate Ginny. Ginny is surrounded by men, and a mother, whose aim is to coddle her and protect her, severely underestimating her in the process. Little wonder she could hardly bear Dean’s gentlemanly overtures towards her. Harry, despite his extreme urge to protect her during the war, doesn’t underestimate her and is fully cognizant of her abilities. I think he would not come between Ginny and her independence.
7. Harry brings out the best in Ginny. He brings out her fierceness (no one, not even Hermione criticizes Harry in her presence) and her tenderness. He challenges her, and inspires her. And best of all, she knows she can trust him with her life.